1Aug (Sat) 9AM-3:30PM
8Aug (Sat) 9AM-1PM
9Aug (Sun) 9am-12:30PM
Held via Zoom.
Purpose of training:-
- to equip and guide the 3 crucial officers when they take on their responsibilities on 1 October 2020.
- for the clubs’ leadership team to plan for their incoming term in tandem with District’s directions and in conjunction with other clubs.
*Note: While “recycled” officers are familiar with the responsibilities, their presence is important for purpose no 2.
Replacement of Candidates:-
- Presidents for 2020-2021, it is compulsory to attend. Only under extenuating circumstances, the District may allow for replacement by the club’s President Elect, Vice President or Immediate Past President. “Extenuating circumstance” will be at the District’s discretion.
- Secretaries/Treasurers for 2020-2021 may be replaced by either of the following:
- Assistant Secretaries for 20/21; or
- Assistant Treasurers for 20/21; or
- Vice Presidents for 20/21
**Note: Any requests for replacement must be submitted in writing by Clubs to the District before 20 July 2020 .
T-shirts will be given out to all participants.